MEDIA & PRESS CENTER
Stacy Tuschl started her first business in her parents’ backyard at the age of 18 and turned that company into a 7 figure business. She is a #1 international bestselling author of, “Is Your Business Worth Saving?”. In her book, Stacy reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success. Stacy is also the host of the top-rated podcast She’s Building Her Empire, formerly the Business Rescue Road Map, with listeners in over 69 countries.
Stacy Tuschl is on a mission to help other women entrepreneurs build a business that creates an income and an impact without sacrificing time away from their families.
Please feel free to reach out to Stacy about Story Ideas and Development regarding:
- High Performance & Productivity
- Women in Leadership
- And More!
You can reach Stacy directly at ST@STACYTUSCHL.COM or by using our Contact Us Form.
Stacy Tuschl is the #1 International Bestselling Author of “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” and creator of The Business Rescue Road Map, a practical and proven system of assessing your business and pulling it back from the brink of failure.
As an experienced entrepreneur, speaker, and business coach, Stacy tailored The Business Rescue Road Map to address both the inner and outer struggles experienced by women in business. Entrepreneurs from multiple industries and in locations around the world have used Stacy’s time-tested practices and strategic road maps to develop the businesses of their dreams and rescue their sanity along the way.
Today Stacy is an in-demand speaker and business coach, in addition to her roles as business owner, investor, wife, and mother.
When she launched her performing arts business in 2002 from her parents’ backyard, Stacy was a wide-eyed 18-year-old. By the time she was a junior at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, her small, backyard business had turned her life upside down. She incorporated, rented space, and threw herself into her entrepreneurial dream, all while getting her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Marketing. Over the next 14 years, Stacy expanded into a custom-built facility, added a second location, and grew the business into 7 figures.
Stacy has shared her passion for dance with others since she was a teenager. However, when people started approaching her for business advice, Stacy found a new passion: guiding women entrepreneurs to greater business success.
As an entrepreneur herself, Stacy has an immediate connection with her business coaching clients. She knows what it’s like to toss and turn at night over an expense, to wonder if you’ll ever find the right person to hire, and to look in the mirror and ask, “Is this business even worth saving?”
Her compassion, hands-on experience, and realistic approach make her a true partner on the road to achieving your entrepreneurial dreams.
Through proven strategies, Stacy helps clients assess the health and viability of their businesses, establish profitable financial practices, update marketing strategies, build a loyal customer base, hire and manage employees, develop effective communication systems, and prioritize goals.
Stacy’s approach works for any business at any stage. It can work for you, too.
Facebook Fans – 8,416
Book – #1 International Bestseller, Over 13,000 downloads within 24 hours of launching, and over 30 reviews on Amazon
In Is Your Business Worth Saving? Stacy reveals critical questions and get-real evaluations to help you assess the health and viability of your business. She shares:
Strategic processes to determine your direction and what’s holding you back from getting there— including areas of self-sabotage, business blunders, financial habits, and image-killers.
Tips, disciplines, and practices to dig yourself out of a rut and charge to the top.
Along the way, Stacy guides you in assessing your own strengths and weaknesses as an entrepreneur so you get out of your own way and achieve your true potential. By calling on the best you have to offer, you’ll become an asset to your business and reach a new level of life balance and joy.
Full of front-line lessons learned and motivational tips, Is Your Business Worth Saving? is a 150-page change agent for entrepreneurs at any stage.
7 REASONS TO HAVE STACY AS YOUR NEXT GUEST
- I will share my appearance with my list. I promote all of my interviews when it goes live but then I also put them in my social media rotation where you will be continuously promoted with all of my other appearances.
- I’ve appeared on some really big shows already like EO Fire. You can click on the pictures below and it will take you to the download.
- My audio sounds great. I’m a podcaster and have a professional mic and headset. I know what its like to interview someone on their phone, or worse yet someone on their phone sitting at Starbucks!
- I come prepared and always on time. I’m busy and I bet you are too! I’ve got all my bio, both long and short, head shots, and some great questions to ask me below.
- We may be able to trade interviews. I serve entrepreneurs, (mostly female, but males too) on how to take their business to the next level. We share tips, tools, and strategies on how to do just that! If you sound like a good fit, I would love to have you on my show.
- I can help sponsor your show. If you are able to offer an affiliate link in your show notes, I’ve paid thousands of dollars to some of my partners and I would be more than happy to do the same for you. If you let your guests know about my webinar, I share a 50% commission for each person that decides they’d like to work with me. Not interested? No Problem! We’ll just focus on a great value packed interview.
INTERVIEWER FREE RESOURCES
LIST OF INTERVIEW TOPICS
- Productivity, Mindset, & Focus
- Marketing and Becoming the Go To Expert in Your Industry
- Exceeding Your Customer’s Expectations
- Systems and Building a Productive Team So Your Business Runs Without You
- What It Takes To Build a 7 Figure Business
SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- How do you build confidence to go for your dreams?
- How can self doubt slow down your growth and what can you do about it?
- If people have more than one passion, how do you decide where to start?
- As a busy mom and entrepreneur who owns more than 1 business, how do you get so much done each day?
- What is your favorite productivity tool?
- How do you start your day off right so that you can be your most productive self?
- What are the 3 Steps to Delegation?
- How do you set your goals for the year and make sure you achieve them?
- How do you use networking and the power of relationships to grow your business?
- What do you do to stand out among all your competitors?
- How do you keep customers coming back and telling all of their friends about you?
Radio & Podcast Interviews:
Virtual Summits or Online Interviews:
Articles in Print or Online: