Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
“Stacy, I simply want to package up my expertise in a course or program and launch it, so people can benefit from it. Why is it so hard to do that?”
This is what I get asked ALL the time.
Being a passionate, high-performing and committed woman entrepreneur, you are not shy of putting in the work or showing up in your business.
You’re not even scared of learning new things and trying something different.
But it all has to make sense, doesn’t it?
I mean you can’t keep jumping from one plan to the next, following 100 different “Signature” systems (as every expert has got one)…leaving you more confused than ever before.
You hear them say…
Webinars are the fastest track to build rapport and sell your product…
And then you read that webinars are dead. Because apparently, Master-class is the new “webinar.”
But then challenges are the easiest way to launch your product…
So what about the video-series or Bootcamp style launches?
So many options. So many expert opinions. So many unanswered questions.
This is the reason so many of you just sweep the thought of launching your own info-product under the rug, as not everyone has the luxury to spend tons of time, money and energy only to see little to NO results.
So today, let me share with you 4 simple launch models.
- Challenge Launch – Create a 5-Day challenge (just like this one), spend 2-3 weeks on promotion and then tie in a sales sequence to pitch your offer in the end.
- Webinar Launch – Promote for 2-3 weeks, go live with your webinar and pitch your offer live and then have a sales sequence in place to pitch your offer to the people who subscribed (Whether they attended the webinar or not).
- Video Series / Bootcamp – Break down your topic in 3-5 videos and build anticipation as you release them once every few days with the last one being a pitch to your offer and then follow up with a sales sequence.
- Facebook Live – The easiest way, start with daily Facebook lives to build authority and then pitch your offer directly, boost your viewership through ads.
How do you choose one for YOUR launch?
Well, here’s a rough criteria.
- How much authority do you have within your niche right now?
- What’s the urgency of your offer?
- How much time can you devote to this launch?
- What does your audience prefer based on their lifestyle, free-time, and personal choices?
DAY FOUR ASSIGNMENT:
Which launch style are you going to choose for this launch?
- Answer the questions above.
- Share your answers in the FB group with the hashtag #Launchedin90 #Day4 to be entered for a chance to win our contest. (Grand prize valued at $997)
- Tune in at Noon CST to watch the LIVE class in She’s Building Her Empire Community .
Remember! There’s NO one way of doing things.
There’s only YOUR way.
So pick the launch model that best suits your and your ideal clients’ lifestyle and preferences.
See you in the Facebook Group!
*She’s Building Her Empire may be an affiliate or receive compensation from some of the business listed for referrals, as their “thank you” for sending you their way. However, we would never recommend any product or service unless we personally love the product and have great things to say about it. Our reputation is at stake and we would not jeopardize that!