Wondering how you can get over 1 million views per month on Pinterest for free? Yes, I said FREE! If you don’t know Pinterest Strategist, Rachel Ngom yet, you will want to get familiar with her very, very fast. I recently went live with Rachel and we talked all things Pinterest!
Now, Rachel is one of my clients who I met almost six months ago. She came to me as somebody who had a very successful MLM business and wanted something more or to take it to that next level. All of a sudden she showed me her Pinterest account and I remember just going…ok, this is crazy, this is too good to be true. Rachel shared all of her Pinterest tips, what she is doing and by the end of this, you are going to fall in love with Pinterest if you haven’t already!
What makes Pinterest so different?
- Pinterest is a search engine like Google. If you can understand keywords and how to use keywords in the right away you will have no problem with Pinterest.
- It works for you over time. If you post on Facebook and you post on Instagram, a small number of your audience will see it and your stories are gone in 24 hours.
- Rachel has been getting traffic to her website from content she created three years ago…that is unheard of!
- One of Rachel’s blog posts was re-pinned 150,000 times. Imagine if that was you and your content being repinned by a 150,000 people!
It's more than just vanity numbers
So I get that a million viewers per month and 150,000 re-pins sounds amazing but there needs to be more for me. There needs to be more than just those vanity numbers. I want to see this positively impacting my business. I want to see my email list grow.
- Rachel got her fitness business email lists to over 20,000 for free, from Pinterest and she hasn’t even touched that business.
- Get new leads every day to your email list without putting money into Facebook ads or other paid advertising.
- Rachel has kept her business to the side while still growing her numbers and getting leads all while focusing on her passion of teaching others.
- Make sure you are spending your time and money wisely and by using Pinterest, Rachel and even my business, have done both.
What are some key things we need to be thinking about?
Now you are probably thinking where do I start with getting content for pins? Do I need to be a blogger? Don’t worry, we have you covered!
- Have a super clear focus with your Pinterest account and your blog by knowing exactly who you want to serve and how you want to serve them.
- People are searching for answers when they come to your blog so make sure your blog represents your pins.
- Don’t try to be everything to everyone. Someone may see your e-book or online course and think it is exactly what they are looking for. If you provide them with too many topics they will bounce off and not consider your business.
Content you can use on Pinterest
- Repurpose your content! I don’t think I can say that enough and Rachel will tell you the same thing, but this will be your best way to get more traffic without extra work. If you host a podcast, turn it into a blog, use show notes and create a pin which will drive traffic to your site.
- If you do weekly Facebook lived or Youtube videos, repurpose it into a pin.
- People like to consume content in different ways and I know you already have enough content to even start with just one pin!
How you can automate your pins and save time with Tailwind
I know it can be overwhelming even thinking about adding another platform and I know I don't have the time or my team doesn't have time to go manually do several pins and repins a day. Rachel automates everything in her business, especially with Pinterest using Tailwind… this will change your life and your business!!
- Tailwind saves you time by providing bulk image upload, drag-and-drop calendar, multi-board pinning and hashtag lists.
- Maximize your reach by automatically optimizing your Pinterest and Instagram schedules based on when your audience is most engaged. Yes please!!
- Track your success with analytics and insights so you can see what's working and what's not.
- Schedule multiple posts from anywhere!
- Reach more of the right people by having ideal hashtags with Tailwind’s Hashtag Finder.
- Post your content from Tailwind, saving you time and making you even more efficient!
- If you have an app like tailwind it only takes 30 minutes to 60 minutes a month. Not per day or week, per month! Signing up with Tailwind is a no brainer!!
Rachel and I both have used the free trial and their paid options because the opportunity you get by paying for it is so worth it!! You'll see what I'm talking about. If you go to Bit.ly/tailwindlive they have a special little bonus for you guys for members of the She's Building Her Empire Community to check it out again. Go get the free version. Check it out. You'll be convinced.
Common Pinterest myths Rachel hears ALL the time
- People tell her their business won’t work on Pinterest because it's all women, organizational hacks and recipes…not true! Every industry, every niche no matter how small, you can help and in so many ways. I love, love, love that Rachel suggests you to really get a niche down and that's what's worked so well for her.
- Understand how you work and how to use that to serve your audience and any business.
- When you know the strategy, you can make it work for sure.
I hope this was enough convincing that you need to be on Pinterest right now! Rachel is proof that you can get 700 leads for a challenge for FREE just through Pinterest. You have to know where those leads are coming from because a lot of times people just assume leads are coming from Facebook or they are searching and they're finding me on Google. We always assume but we don't really know exactly. And you've got to know. You can find Rachel on social media at @shesmakinganimpace and don't forget to check out Tailwind!
If you want even more Pinterest strategy, in person, come hangout with Rachel at She's Building Her Empire Live! If you haven’t already registered yet, make sure to get signed up! If you want to connect with other female entrepreneurs looking to build their relationships, guess where they will be? SBHE Live! Join us in Milwaukee, April 24-26, https://shesbuildingherempire.com/live