Welcome back to day 3 of the Limitless Growth Challenge! We all have friends in both personal and professional life. People who have our best interest at heart. People who want to see us thriving, not just surviving. But then…there are nemeses. Do you know who your worst enemy is?
- The person who never wants you to succeed.
- The person who keeps telling you’re not good enough.
- The person who always makes you second-guess yourself.
No matter what you do, how much you accomplish, who you become… this person will always be bitter, cold and unappreciative of you. As much as you’d like it to be someone else… it’s not. Because as growing, independent and passionate female entrepreneurs, WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMIES.
With day 3, learn how self-talk is affecting your peace of mind, the way you show up, and the level of success you achieve. And more importantly, how to combat it for more positivity, peace and profits.
Did you know, at the end of this challenge I will be investing $1,000 in someone’s business. Yes you heard that right, I want to donate $1,000 to one person to help them build their bigger better business. Would $1,000 help right now? I bet it would.
So if you want a chance to be that winner, here is what you need to do.
- Make your Instagram profile PUBLIC, so that I can see your daily posts by following the challenge hashtags.
- For 5 days of the challenge, you need to carefully do the homework that I share in the video you get in your email. You can post an image, a quote or a picture of yourself, and in the caption, share your response, a takeaway, or big ah-ha.
- Use the hashtag #IamLimitless in your post & tag me (@stacytuschl) so that I can see your participation in the challenge. You must BOTH use the hashtag AND tag me to qualify your post.
If you haven’t signed up for this challenge yet, go to www.shesbuildingherempire.com/limitless. See you tomorrow for Day 4!