3 RIDICULOUS SOCIAL MEDIA MISTAKES COSTING YOU AT LEAST $1,500 A MONTH, WITH STACY TUSCHL

Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.

Social Media…

We all use it! The question is, are we using it correctly? What if I told you there are 3 crucial (and costly) mistakes that you may be falling victim to, and it could be costing you at least $1,500 a month.

 

These 3 mistakes are:

 

  1. Waiting for the right time (hint, hint…perfectionist syndrome!) I remember someone saying if you can look back at the first thing you created in your business and you aren’t embarrassed by it, then you waited too long to publish it! There will never be the “perfect” time, just know that you can continue to optimize and enhance your content, products, and programs, but by putting it out there you can allow your customers to help provide feedback too!

  2. Not creating enough content and if they are, not using 80/20 Rule. I know we all have seen the entrepreneurs who think they can just jump on Facebook live and sell, sell, sell. Hint: Don’t be that person! Provide value and then your customers will want to purchase from you!

  3. No lead on-boarding process. This is the most painful thing I’ve had to witness. I’ve seen entrepreneurs be consistent with social media by showing up, providing value and engaging with a thriving audience… but it ends there. I can honestly say your money is in your email list and if you aren’t leading people off of social media and to a landing page to capture their name and email, then you will struggle to grow your business.

Your solution: Get your stuff out there, show up on social media and provide value 80% of the time (and then sell the other 20% of the time) and make sure to have a system in place to transition your audience from social media to email! If this is something you know you are struggling with, don’t wait another minute to download my free ACE Framework download! This PDF reveals everything you need to know about having an authentic, authoritative and profitable social media presence…that experts charge thousands of dollars to tell you.

  • The A.C.E. Framework to get people to ASK YOU to sell to them (instead of you running after them)

  • Step-by-Step action points to maximize your visibility & authority and double your conversions

  • A Proven Social Media Visibility Calendar to structure your week for impactful exposure

Click here to download now!

 

Make sure to watch my vido training specifically on this topic, as I know it will provide even more guidance on creating your first (or next) digital product. Click here to watch the video.

 

To your success,

SUBSCRIBE TO SHE‘S BUILDING HER EMPIRE!

*She's Building Her Empire may be an affiliate or receive compensation from some of the business listed for referrals, as their “thank you” for sending you their way. However, we would never recommend any product or service unless we personally love the product and have great things to say about it. Our reputation is at stake and we would not jeopardize that!