Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
This week on the podcast we are talking all about recession-proofing your business.
Here are a few highlights from the podcast you won’t want to miss:
“Cut unnecessary spending….” at 12:40 Stacy explains how to evaluate if your expenses are revenue-generating and what expenses you need to cut to prepare for a recession.
“Build your nest egg…” at 16:32 Stacy talks about how to build an emergency fund for your business. Most businesses wouldn't survive a month without going into heavy debt. A recession could last for years and its impact even longer.
“Get creative…” at 19:47 Stacy explains how there is still money to be made during a recession and provides the #1 way to make money during a recession.
P.S. Do you want to learn how to master the techniques that will dramatically increase your traffic? I want to invite you to join me in the Foot Traffic Formula Virtual Workshop, happening February 10-14, 2020.
During this free live training series we will cover:
- Session 1: Social Refresh – Make these high-impact changes to update your outdated social media strategy
- Session 2: Stop the Leaks – Quickly fix the lead generation mistake that’s costing you thousands (or more!)
- Session 3: 24/7 Revenue – Boost your sales around the clock with this surprising promotional strategy
- Session 4: The Magic of Compounding – Make 1% changes to easily get to the profit margin you want
- Session 5: Getting It All Done: How to hire, train, and maximize a social media manager—even if you think you aren’t ready yet
I hope to have you join me!! Click here to register now!