I am not a big fan of integrators.
Frankly, I believe that they are not necessary to the success of your business.
Now, you might be thinking:
“Stacy, I have an integrator. And I am loving his work!”
That’s all well and good…
At least for now.
In this episode of the Well-Oiled Operations Podcast, I reveal why this relationship can do more harm than good for your business and what you should be doing instead.
The Key Questions
- What are integrators?
- What does an integrator do?
- What happens when integrators leave unexpectedly?
- How do we create individual ownership in our businesses?
What You’ll Learn
- What integrators easily experience that can cause problems in your business
- Why relying on one person is risky
- Why it’s hard to demote integrators
- The benefits of individual ownership in a business
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.