Clients leave all the time.
That’s an inevitability.
But you can still make sure that they stay as long as possible in your business.
Well simply put…
It’s a lot cheaper and easier to focus on loving existing clients…
…than it is to work on attracting new ones.
In this episode of the Foot Traffic Podcast, I discuss four ways you can create client touchpoints and make them stay loyal… and get them raving about you to more of your ideal clients.
The Key Questions
- Why you should focus on keeping existing clients?
- How much money are you losing by second-guessing your purchase?
- What are the four ways to create client touchpoints?
- How do you conduct consistent check-ins?
What You’ll Learn
- Clients that stay spend more money with you
- A better handoff from marketing/sales to fulfillment
- Understand and study client activities
- Don’t solely focus on marketing
- Register for our Maximize Your Margins 3-day event here
- Book a consult with us
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.