Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
Today I am giving you the floor and answering any questions you might have. You don't have to go through this alone. In fact every week I am dedicated one of my lives to doing a Q & A. There is so much that is up in the air and being able to take things one day at a time is important but you have to be in this for the long haul. The decisions you make today will affect your business tomorrow. You need guidance more than ever.
Some highlights include:
- How can and I sell and not feel guilty?
- Should I be running paid traffic and to what?
- How long do you see this recession lasting?
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: For the next 12 months, we are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- 12 months of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Your investment is just $497/month and you can started with just a 30 day paid trial.
Click here to learn more about the program.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.