Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
Today we are chatting about becoming the leader you can be proud of during these times. It's hard to lead when things get tough. You might be feeling that lately. It might sound more appealing to stay in bed all day instead of facing what is really going on in your business. I get it. I have had my moments too. It's times like these where the true leaders stand out in their industries.
Some highlights include:
- What to do when your competitor makes a bad business decision
- How to be “realistically” optimistic
- The aftermath that comes with being innovative and how to handle it
- How to encourage your team to share their ideas
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: For the next 12 months, we are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- 12 months of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Your investment is just $497/month and you can started with just a 30 day paid trial.
Click here to learn more about the program.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.