Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
Our most popular training last week was our Recession Q & A so I decided to bring it back this week answering even more of your questions. As we are dealing with a down turn most small business owners are left with so many questions and are unsure where to go. In today's episode I am sharing my honest thoughts and opinions also a little behind the scenes with what I'm doing in all of my businesses.
Some highlights include:
- How is this recession different then the 2008 recession?
- What do you think will happen when this is all over? What will businesses do?
- If there is one thing that businesses are doing that is really hurting them right now, what is it?
- How do you go through all the media right now and pick what is real?
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: For the next 12 months, we are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- 12 months of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Your investment is just $497/month and you can started with just a 30 day paid trial.
Click here to learn more about the program.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.