Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
When people ask me what I do, I like to say I'm a problem solver. Isn't that what business owners do all day every say. We put out fires and solve problems. You've got to get over the fear of failure or getting so worked up when a problem happens in your business. It comes with the territory and you've got to learn how to handle them and handle them well.
Some highlights include:
- How to assess when you recognize a problem
- What responsibility you need to take as the CEO
- Why problems help your business get stronger
- What needs to happen after to make sure this doesn't happen again
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: For the next 12 months, we are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- 12 months of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Your investment is just $497/month and you can started with just a 30 day paid trial.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.