Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
I am so excited to introduce to you Lauren Golden. Lauren is the creator of the Free Mama Movement for mamas who want to work from home but aren’t interested in selling to friends and family, recruiting team members, blogging for years on end, or worse — getting scammed by the evil people out there preying on desperate women. She helps women control their schedule and have time for all the things they want to do, and make sure they always know where their next check is coming from.
In today's episode we are talking about:
- How she grew up her Facebook group to tens of thousands of women
- Where to get started as a freelancer
- What she did to hit the 2 comma club (7 figure funnel)
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: For the next 12 months, we are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- 12 months of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Your investment is just $497/month and you can started with just a 30 day paid trial.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.