Today on the podcast we have Susan Fowler! Susan is the co author of the bestselling books, Self Leadership and The One Minute Manager with Ken Blanchard. Susan is all about “shifting” to improve your quality of motivation and self leadership. Do you feel like you need some self leadership in your life? Here are some more things that we are asking Susan that you don't want to miss!In today's episode we are talking about:
- What are the three scientific truths for achieving ones goals?
- Why are will power and discipline red flags when it comes to motivation?
- What can someone do if they feel like others are hindering their motivation?
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: For the next 12 months, we are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- 12 months of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Your investment is just $497/month and you can started with just a 30 day paid trial.
Click here to learn more about the program.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.