A lot of entrepreneurs are people pleasers. We want to make everyone happy but if you've been in business long enough, you know that is just not possible. So what do we do? Well…. some businesses make promises for short term happiness than have to deal with the outraged customer when he/she hasn't been given what was promised.
This is a failing strategy that so many businesses do out of fear. Today I talk about a business I've been dealing with and I share in this episode:
- 4 things that will get you backlash as a business owner
- Ways that Covid-19 has really shined a light on business' weaknesses and what you need to do about it
- The only reason why I am sticking around as a customer and how that could be a problem for them in the future
Have you heard about our *NEW* 30 Day Beginner Bootcamp? We are building your first funnel and getting it out there in the world in just 30 days. Go to www.stacytuschl.com/bootcamp to get signed up today!
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: For the next 12 months, we are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- 12 months of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Your investment is just $497/month and you can started with just a 30 day paid trial.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.