Today I am talking to the ladies from the Product Boss Podcast. Jacqueline and Minna are the duo behind this incredible podcast. Now I currently don't have a product based business but you know me… I am always looking to diversify. Things are rapidly changing and I wanted to hear from someone outside my industry what was working now. In this episode I ask them questions like:
- How has the pandemic helped or hurt their industry (you might be surprised by this)
- What types of products could you add to your business model
- The do's and don't's when it comes to products
Have you heard about our *NEW* 30 Day Beginner Bootcamp? We are building your first funnel and getting it out there in the world in just 30 days. Go to www.stacytuschl.com/bootcamp to get signed up today!
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: For the next 12 months, we are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- 12 months of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Your investment is just $497/month and you can started with just a 30 day paid trial.
Click here to learn more about the program.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.