Today we are going to talk about building your team and getting them to take accountability and remove things off of your plate. The problem is small business owners will start to delegate and unfortunately things start to slip through the cracks. It is so important that when you delegate you can actually trust that the team member is actually going to get it done.
Did you know that more than 75% of small business owners are solo entrepreneurs. That statistic alone will tell you why 80% of businesses fail their first year. How in the world do small business owners think that they are going to wear all the hats and get everything done. No wonder why they burn out. You just can’t do everything yourself.
In today's episode we talk about
- Strategies to make sure things are getting done and on time
- Ways to delegate without micromanaging
- 4 questions to ask yourself if a ball gets dropped
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: For the next 12 months, we are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- 12 months of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Your investment is just $497/month and you can get started today.
Click here to learn more about the program.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.