It's finally here. I know you've been asking for updates and honestly the last 6 months have been crazy and I am finally giving you a first update. To be honest I was holding my breath unsure if Kent would stay but crossing the 6 month mark was a big deal. (You'll hear more as to why in the podcast).
Before I created this episode I asked you on Instagram and Facebook what questions you had and we covered a lot!
You will hear:
- What roles Kent has in the business
- How we've adjusted and some big ah-ha's
- What happens when we disagree
- How we have hard conversations about money
- And so much more!
I can't wait to hear what you think of this episode and let me know on Instagram if you want more of these “behind the scenes”.
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: For the next 12 months, we are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- 12 months of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Your investment is just $497/month and you can get started today.
Click here to learn more about the program.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.