A business is only as strong as its systems & processes. When I say systems & processes, I mean what happens when someone is unhappy with your product and asks for a refund? Do you have a system or do you decide in the moment? Do you have to get involved for that to even happen or can your team handle it without you? Is the answer different depending on who has been asked?
The answers to those questions will tell you if your business is a well oiled machine or not.
In this episode we cover…
- Which process should be implemented first
- Common myths that people believe about systems and processes and how it will leave you with a revenue cap
- Who should be writing the systems
Want to snag one of our marketing processes we call the Content Machine for only $27? It's our project management board where we show you our repurpose strategy down to every little detail along with 6 incredible bonuses.
Bonus #1 – 30 Compelling Headline Strategies
Bonus #2 – The One Day Batch
Bonus #3 – Organic Traffic Speed Up System
Bonus #4 – Custom Photo and Graphic Templates
Bonus #5 – Going Live Framework and Checklist
Bonus #6 – How To Find a Graphic Designer and Video Editor without Breaking the Bank
www.stacytuschl.com/machine – grab it now before the price goes up. All of this for only $27!
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: For the next 12 months, we are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- 12 months of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Your investment is just $497/month and you can get started today.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.