This episode is always a fan favorite. We've done one like this every year on the podcast and I continue to do it annually because things change. In fact, this year things really changed.
In this episode we will cover:
- Scheduling tips to get the most out of your workday
- Creating and sticking to a personal and business budget
- Morning & evening routines
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.