It is so easy to fall into old habits of rushing to create social media content or posting something that you know does not convert well. How many times do I tell my coaching students that you can't say “join my email newsletter list” or “get on my list just put in your name and email”. No one wants to be added to any newsletter list! Sometimes, pretty and cute graphics, don't always convert. So it is time to learn how to create a 12 month marketing calendar. We are going to go over what a marketing calendar is and I am going to walk you through the steps to creating the calendar. I also will share with you my tips and tricks to make sure the calendar increases your businesses success!
In todays episode we are going to go over:
- Braining dumping your events are picking when to add them
- The different types of promotional events that you should have on your calendar
- How to implement the calendar successfully in your business
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Click here to learn more about the program.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.