Chances are that you have heard of Pinterest and may very well use it daily. But, did you know that if used strategically, you could use Pinterest to drive traffic and increase leads for your business? Podcast host and Pinterest marketing strategist, Rachel Ngom, returns to the show to give a peek into what her personal and professional life looked like this year, all while giving uplifting advice and tips along the way.
“I want to have the freedom to be Mom first and to do the things that I want to do and have a great business.” – Rachel Ngom
In today’s episode we will cover:
Lessons learned from 2020 [3:19]
Giving birth during a global pandemic while balancing being a mom business owner [4:12]
What working the bare minimum looks like for Rachel and how her team has enabled her to do so [6:48]
Scaling businesses with automated sales funnels to make passive income [9:37]
Mindset, shifts in business, and plans for diversification [14:13]
Problems turned into hidden opportunities for family and business this year [21:25]
You can connect with Rachel by tuning into the She’s Making an Impact podcast or learn more about Pinterest marketing at freepinterestclass.com
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
*Learn 10 Free or Low-Cost Ways To Drive More Traffic – During this 5-day virtual workshop, I will teach you how to create brand awareness and maximize your visibility without a huge marketing budget. https://www.5daytrafficbootcamp.com/
* CONTENT MACHINE: Take one piece of content per week and turn it into daily micro-content. Get access here: https://stacytuschl.com/machine
* MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.