While this isn’t the reality that any of us had been hoping for, it is time to get realistic and get prepared for another shut down. This is part one of a two-part podcast. The second episode will be for my Foot Traffic Formula and Powerhouse members exclusively, so get more info on how to tune in below.
In today’s episode, I am going to go over what I will be doing personally to prepare for another shut down, and give advice to you as well.
To help you prepare, I cover:
- How and why I am changing things financially
- Developing a strategy that doesn’t simply consist of waiting and hoping
- How to position yourself to outlast your competitors
- Why breaking even should not be your goal
- How to be proactive vs reactive
To go deeper into developing a leadership plan, communication, revenue and expenses, making new money, and more; make sure to join Foot Traffic Formula or Powerhouse.
Not only will you get to hear me spill all of my secrets, but you’ll get to hear about my two new products I developed for my brick and mortar that will completely revolutionize our business before anyone else!
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
* FOOT TRAFFIC FORMULA: Our 6 month group coaching program helping you get more customers and a working sales funnel so you can make money every day. Join here: www.foottrafficprogram.com
*POWERHOUSE MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Get more info here: https://forms.gle/bctmpd5s4yvVQvzP8
* FREE TRAINING: Watch our FREE “How To Generate Revenue In Your Business Everyday…Even When You’re Not Working” training here: https://stacytuschl.com/training
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.