Research has shown that the majority of people give up on their new year’s goals and resolutions before the month of January is over.
To those of you who resonate with this, I want you to know that just because things may not be going according to the plan you set on December 31st, that doesn’t mean you can’t get re-motivated to make things happen now.
On today’s episode, I talk with one of our head coaches and Sales manager, Ericka Eller, who specializes in mindset and preventing overwhelm. We go over everything from staying focused when the motivation is gone, and what steps to take if you have yet to set them, or are feeling a disconnect in taking action.
Some of the highlights of this episode include:
Adjusting your mindset
4 things to do to build momentum instead of waiting for motivation to strike
How to reset if you have gotten off track
The consequences of waiting to set your goals
Whether you are on track with your goals, things could use a little work, or you haven’t started yet – this is a great episode to listen to and find some motivation to keep going!
While you are pushing forward and going after your goals, make sure to check out my book, The Implementation Code. This book gives you actionable steps to put into place to make things happen for your business. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – all you have to do is pay for shipping.
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
*Learn 10 Free or Low-Cost Ways To Drive More Traffic – During this 5-day virtual workshop, I will teach you how to create brand awareness and maximize your visibility without a huge marketing budget. https://www.5daytrafficbootcamp.com/
* CONTENT MACHINE: Take one piece of content per week and turn it into daily micro-content. Get access here: https://stacytuschl.com/machine
* MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.