Today I'm doing an on-air coaching call with three of my clients from The Foot Traffic Formula.
My first client in the hot seat is Jennifer Alvarez, who is the owner of Refined Beauty. I talk Jennifer through:
Strategies for creating a runway to launch her product without overwhelming herself
Ideas for a low ticket offer
Social media presence and how often to go live
My second client is Sara Preston, who is a certified FASTer Way To Weight loss coach.
Sara and I discuss:
Avoiding confusing potential clients with messaging
Tracking results from a lead magnet
Knowing what to put paid advertising towards to gain traffic
The last client for today’s on air coaching is Sara Turack, helps women in accounting and finance have a highly successful career while balancing all of their other roles. Sara and I focus on some mindset work, and cover:
Struggling with feelings of jealousy
How to accept limitations and avoid shiny object syndrome
Moving out of fear and into action
Adding more value to current offers
Listening to coaching sessions can be so beneficial, even if you're not the one in the hot seat. This episode provides great tips that can be used in businesses of all kinds. Enjoy!
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
*Learn 10 Free or Low-Cost Ways To Drive More Traffic – During this 5-day virtual workshop, I will teach you how to create brand awareness and maximize your visibility without a huge marketing budget. https://www.5daytrafficbootcamp.com/
* CONTENT MACHINE: Take one piece of content per week and turn it into daily micro-content. Get access here: https://stacytuschl.com/machine
* MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.