Today’s episode is featuring our curriculum designer and head coach, Alicia Jonas. We are focusing on behind-the-scenes tweaks that 10x’d our efficiency and upleveled our customer experience.
Some of the main discussion points throughout this episode include:
Red flags that tell you it’s time to re-evaluate your systems
Leveraging resources with automation
Where to start with automation
Automation in a small business, both online and brick and mortar
Examples of automation that we are using in Foot Traffic
If you are running a business, automation is key to increasing efficiency. This is a great episode to get you thinking about what types of automations your business could benefit from and how to get started!
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
*Learn 10 Free or Low-Cost Ways To Drive More Traffic – During this 5-day virtual workshop, I will teach you how to create brand awareness and maximize your visibility without a huge marketing budget. https://www.5daytrafficbootcamp.com/
* CONTENT MACHINE: Take one piece of content per week and turn it into daily micro-content. Get access here: https://stacytuschl.com/machine
* MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Click here to learn more about the program.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.