On today’s episode, I had the opportunity to interview self-made entrepreneur, Jamie Kern Lima. Jamie is the co-founder of IT Cosmetics, the first female CEO in L’Oreal’s 100+ year history, currently on Forbes’ Richest Self-Made Womens List, and NYT Bestselling Author of Believe IT.
Throughout the interview, Jamie candidly shares her story, starting as a nine year old girl watching Oprah in her living room with the feeling that she, too, was destined for greatness, to now becoming one of the biggest names in business.
I know she's been interviewed hundreds of times already on her book, but I promise that you will hear questions that have never been asked before
Tune in to find out…
How Jamie Kern Lima started on the quest of entrepreneurship
Working 100-hour work weeks and if she would do it again
Overcoming imposter syndrome and self-doubt
The importance of not holding grudges
The incredible success as an entrepreneur
Her newest book, Believe IT, and where Jamie is at in her career now
Jamie’s story is one that everyone should hear, and she shares it with such openness. Tune in to get fired-up about believing in yourself and going after your dreams… especially the big, scary ones!
To Purchase a copy of Jamie’s book “Believe It”: https://www.believeit.com/
Follow Jamie Kern Lima IG: @Jamiekernlima
Follow Jamie Kern Lima on FB @JamieKernLimaPage
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
*Learn 10 Free or Low-Cost Ways To Drive More Traffic – During this 5-day virtual workshop, I will teach you how to create brand awareness and maximize your visibility without a huge marketing budget. https://www.5daytrafficbootcamp.com/
* CONTENT MACHINE: Take one piece of content per week and turn it into daily micro-content. Get access here: https://stacytuschl.com/machine
* MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.