Today’s episode is another Strategizing With Stacy on-air coaching session, where you get to hear me coach 1:1 with two of our program members.
My first client is a member of my Powerhouse Mastermind, Amy Marella. Amy owns a multi seven figure flower shop in Los Angeles called The Hidden Garden, which she has owned for 22 years. During the pandemic, Amy decided that she would like to pivot into the online space and has created The Bloom Academy, where she provides online floral education.
You will hear me coach Amy about:
The feeling of uncertainty when a new business
How much money to be spending on Facebook ads
Where and when to offer another promotion item after a freebie
How to nurture email list after a sequence has been completed
My second guest is Foot Traffic Formula member, Claire Phillips Guarino. Claire owns a brick and mortar business called HomeCooked, which provides a prepared meal delivery and pickup service as well as kids cooking parties and camps in the greater Philadelphia area.
Listen in to hear me coach Claire on:
Creating a systemized referral program
What to give as a thank you for a referral
Setting KPIs for staff members
Best practices for text messaging clients
Both of these business owners are achieving massive success and have brought great questions that any business owner could learn from and apply to their own business. Enjoy!
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
* FREE TRAINING: Watch our FREE “How To Generate Revenue In Your Business Everyday…Even When You’re Not Working” training here: https://stacytuschl.com/training
* CONTENT MACHINE: Take one piece of content per week and turn it into daily micro-content. Get access here: https://stacytuschl.com/machine
* MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.