Today’s podcast guest, Christina Stembel, talks with me about her journey through entrepreneurship and going from zero to $100 million dollars…and what that really looks like behind-the- scenes.
So often we see a huge business and immediately think that their success was easy or that they don’t have struggles, when in reality that couldn’t be farther from the truth.
Christina is the founder of Farm Girl Flowers, an e-commerce flower shop that ships to the lower 48 United States. While Farm Girl Flowers has become a recognizable name and has achieved massive milestones, it hasn’t always been easy.
Throughout the episode, Christina touches on:
Starting a business in a field that wasn’t a lifelong passion
The challenges of being a woman as an entrepreneur
Starting a company with no investors and what that meant then and now
Using her platform to stand up for her beliefs
Going from zero to $100 million in 11 years
Facing flack from competitors
Christina opens up and is brutally honest about her walk through entrepreneurship – both highs and lows. To anyone with a dream of starting a business, or is in the trenches right now, this is a story that will touch and inspire you. Enjoy!
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
* FREE TRAINING: Watch our FREE “How To Generate Revenue In Your Business Everyday…Even When You’re Not Working” training here: https://stacytuschl.com/training
* CONTENT MACHINE: Take one piece of content per week and turn it into daily micro-content. Get access here: https://stacytuschl.com/machine
* MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.