I think I can speak for most of us when I say that we are always looking for more visibility, and today’s podcast guest, Ashley Crouch, is the perfect person to guide us in exactly that.
If you have listened to me for any amount of time, you have probably heard me speak about increasing visibility. This is something that all business owners need to be thinking about to grow successful companies.
Because this topic is so important, I knew I had to bring on today’s guest, Ashley Crouch. Ashley is an award winning PR and visibility strategist and the founder of Appleseed communications, where she helps to land clients in the most coveted outlets in the country.
During the episode, Ashley touches on:
Differentiating your business to stand out
Must do’s and must don'ts when it comes to getting featured
Why it has never been easier to pitch yourself to the media…and how to do it yourself
How to keep relationships warm and ongoing
…and so much more!
Ashley not only gives great insight that only someone in the industry could tell you, but she also gives away tangible tips to implement today to get featured within 24 hours. Enjoy!
To work with Ashley’s company and get a copy of her free book, Unknown To Unforgettable, head to unknowntounforgettable.com
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
* FREE TRAINING: Watch our FREE “How To Generate Revenue In Your Business Everyday…Even When You’re Not Working” training here: https://stacytuschl.com/training
* CONTENT MACHINE: Take one piece of content per week and turn it into daily micro-content. Get access here: https://stacytuschl.com/machine
* MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Click here to learn more about the program.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.