Welcome back to the Foot Traffic Podcast!
What most people don’t realize is that organic or otherwise known as free traffic is primarily to warm up your current followers, not to get new ones. Most algorithms don’t work that way. The answer? Combining paid traffic with organic, but unfortunately, that terrifies the average small business owner.
Most entrepreneurs think paid traffic is a massive gamble and don’t have the funds to lose to Facebook. But what if you didn’t have to lose anything?
In today’s episode we will cover:
- How to use organic and paid traffic to work together
- What you need to do if you want to grow your audience pool
- Why paid traffic isn’t as scary as you think
“Get comfortable with being uncomfortable” is a great phrase and lesson I learned from Tony Robbins. The greatest business owners adapt to this. If you aren’t wanting to try new things or test new marketing campaigns because you are scared, it’s time to really dig deep and start learning about these strategies so they become less scary.
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
*Learn 10 Free or Low-Cost Ways To Drive More Traffic – During this 5-day virtual workshop, I will teach you how to create brand awareness and maximize your visibility without a huge marketing budget. https://www.5daytrafficbootcamp.com/
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation, and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.