Welcome back to the Foot Traffic Podcast!
“Big teams = big headaches”, I heard one of my clients say. Unfortunately, I knew she wasn’t going to like my response or my reaction to her opinion. I believe you if you have big headaches with anyone on your team, whether that’s 2 or 22, you’re at fault.
A big team only leads to big headaches with poor management. When you have leaders in place, a team helps carry the weight of the business. My team is not a headache. What would give me a headache is if they all quit on me tomorrow. I need them as much as they need me. That’s what makes us a team.
But not everyone is ready to add more employees or contractors right this second.
Today’s episode we will cover:
- What you need to do BEFORE you ever consider bringing another person on to your team
- Red flags to watch out for so you or the rest of the team don’t burn out
- When to know if you should spend the money and invest in a new team member and how to justify the expense.
There is a reason we call Foot Traffic the “Dream Team”. Each person has their own unique skill sets and brings value to the team in ways that one person can’t. Time to assess your workload and start asking “who, not how”.
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
*Learn 10 Free or Low-Cost Ways To Drive More Traffic – During this 5-day virtual workshop, I will teach you how to create brand awareness and maximize your visibility without a huge marketing budget. https://www.5daytrafficbootcamp.com/
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation, and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.