Today’s episode is another Strategizing With Stacy, where I talk about growing your online and local businesses. In this episode, I give you an inside look at a 1:1 coaching session with myself and one of our Foot Traffic Formula members.
During this episode I will be coaching Alex Jimenez, the CEO of WeBalloonz, a luxury balloon boutique based out of Toronto, Canada. Alex creates custom balloon decor for clients and also teaches other balloon artists how to create these pieces themselves.
Some of the main talking points of this coaching session include:
Whether or not you need multiple Instagram accounts for your online and local businesses
Changes to make to your social media to connect to the right audience
How and when to use Facebook and Instagram ads
Creating a location targeted funnel
Because Alex has multiple aspects to her business, this is the perfect episode for any business owner – especially for those who are working to grow an online and local business simultaneously. Enjoy!
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Don’t forget to follow Stacy on social media!
- Instagram: @stacytuschl
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/StacyTuschlLLC
- Facebook: facebook.com/stacytuschl
Join the Foot Traffic Community!
Ways to work with Stacy:
* FREE TRAINING: Watch our FREE “How To Generate Revenue In Your Business Everyday…Even When You’re Not Working” training here: https://stacytuschl.com/training
*Learn 10 Free or Low-Cost Ways To Drive More Traffic – During this 5-day virtual workshop, I will teach you how to create brand awareness and maximize your visibility without a huge marketing budget. https://www.5daytrafficbootcamp.com/
* CONTENT MACHINE: Take one piece of content per week and turn it into daily micro-content. Get access here: https://stacytuschl.com/machine
* MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.