In today’s episode, we invite you to listen in on one of Stacy’s exclusive on-air coaching calls where she talks with real business owners to address their top-of-mind business challenges.
Today, Stacy will be talking about how to create a successful promotional launch with her client, Nicole. No matter your industry, Stacy talks about strategies that can be applied across the board.
Meet Nicole: Nicole is a multi-published women’s fiction author who currently transitioned to a role as a creativity coach. Her main goal is to assist writers and artists from the beginning stages of an idea to launching and marketing their product. Or better stated in her own words: “My creativity coaching program aims to help writers and artists find their muse and determine the best way to use it.”
In this episode, Stacy answers Nicole's questions to help her addresses the following:
The best way to tease out your offer to garner interest and urgency.
The power of market research and testing out strategies before implementing.
How to identify and nurture your core group before focusing on getting more.
This episode will give you the tools you need to start creating the right messaging to attract and retain your dream clients!
Don’t forget to check out Nicole’s work and give her a follow on Instagram @nicolemeierwrites!
Also, if you are looking to learn more about attracting and nurturing your own client base, be sure to join us for this month’s Drive More Traffic Bootcamp!
During this 5-day virtual workshop, I will teach you how to create brand awareness and maximize your visibility without a huge marketing budget.
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Don’t forget to follow Stacy on social media!
Join the Foot Traffic Community!
Ways to work with Stacy:
* FREE TRAINING: Watch our FREE “How To Generate Revenue In Your Business Everyday…Even When You’re Not Working” training here: https://stacytuschl.com/training
*Learn 10 Free or Low-Cost Ways To Drive More Traffic – During this 5-day virtual workshop, I will teach you how to create brand awareness and maximize your visibility without a huge marketing budget. https://www.5daytrafficbootcamp.com/
* CONTENT MACHINE: Take one piece of content per week and turn it into daily micro-content. Get access here: https://stacytuschl.com/machine
* MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.