In today’s episode, we are inviting you to listen in as Stacy talks with her client, Cheryl, during an exclusive on-air coaching call.
Stacy will be sharing her early experiences as a business owner and what she wishes she would have known before transitioning to her online business. Hint – mindset shift plays a big part of it.
Cheryl helps improve the lives of women over 40 who feel stuck with their weight and health – all without telling them to implement a diet. She is seeking guidance on how to transition from a brick and mortar business owner to an online business builder.
In this episode, Stacy helps Cheryl by addressing the following:
Establishing yourself through authenticity. Being transparent will help you quickly resonate with and find your people.
Claiming your market share. Know how to stand out in a saturated market with a clear target message.
Honoring your time. Determine where it makes sense to learn vs where it makes sense to pay someone else to do it so you can just get STARTED.
Establishing your business must-haves. Decide what you need to prioritize and do the things that matter most to move the needle forward in your business.
This episode will inspire you to get started today on whatever business it is that you want to build!
Don’t forget to check out Cheryl’s work on her website at cherylwolfwellness.com
If you want help getting started with your business or would love fresh insight as you transition to a new one, be sure to check out our Drive More Traffic Bootcamp!
During this 5-day virtual workshop, I will teach you how to create brand awareness and maximize your visibility without a huge marketing budget.
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Don’t forget to follow Stacy on social media!
Join the Foot Traffic Community!
Ways to work with Stacy:
* FREE TRAINING: Watch our FREE “How To Generate Revenue In Your Business Everyday…Even When You’re Not Working” training here: https://stacytuschl.com/training
*Learn 10 Free or Low-Cost Ways To Drive More Traffic – During this 5-day virtual workshop, I will teach you how to create brand awareness and maximize your visibility without a huge marketing budget. https://www.5daytrafficbootcamp.com/
* CONTENT MACHINE: Take one piece of content per week and turn it into daily micro-content. Get access here: https://stacytuschl.com/machine
* MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider
And if you haven't heard, we've been selling more and more copies of my *new* book The Implementation Code everyday. If you haven't gotten your free copy yet, go to www.implementationcode.co/freebook – and just pay the for shipping and handling and we will mail it out to you right away!
If you want to try out monday.com with a 14 day free trial go to www.stacytuschl.com/monday
I know you’ll love it as much as I do! Let’s build systems together to help you make more time and more money doing what you love.
Let's be more than podcast friends. To join the text messaging community just text PODCAST to (414) 240-1379 OR if you'd rather, click here (>> https://my.community.com/stacytuschl) and text PODCAST.
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
–> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: We are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- A program of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.