2023 is fast approaching.
And if you think you can plan for an entire year right at the end of 2022…
You’re probably not going to be able to get the best results out of it.
You see, annual planning takes time.
It requires more than a single, whole-day affair.
It needs the involvement of your key team members.
It must have your 110% effort and attention.
Your annual planning will forecast how profitable and scalable you are in the incoming year.
So, in this episode of the Well-Oiled Operations™ Podcast, I’ll give you a tell-all on how you can plan for 2023 the right way.
Ready for the best year of your life?
The Key Questions
- How can I ensure that my business is ready to scale?
- How can I get my business to eight figures?
- What does service actually look like?
- What processes do I need in place to run my business like a well-oiled machine?
What You’ll Learn
- Why annual planning is not a one-time, one-day thing
- The 6 Success Systems we use at Well-Oiled Operations
- The five stages of planning for 2023
- Two things that every business needs
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.