Peak performance is something you probably hear me mention often. But not just as it relates to business.
I believe that achieving peak performance for your mental and physical well being are critical to your success as a business owner and need to be prioritized.
In today's episode, I'm joined by the powerhouse co-founders and owners of Remix Fitness, Mary Cate Wampler and Tricia Goodman.
Together we dive into the benefits of physical fitness as an aspect of achieving peak performance.
3 key takeaways
1. Physical health is an incredibly effective way to put the “put your own oxygen mask on first” theory into practice. We talk about why that's especially important for business owners and Tricia makes some incredible points about the benefits of carving out the time for self-care.
2. There is a direct correlation between confidence in yourself and how you show up for your business. We talk about the detrimental effects of not making your physical health a priority.
3. We address the mindset that is sure to stand in your way and how to get around it and start prioritizing physical health no matter what your circumstances or schedule are like.
Regardless of your current level of fitness, there's something for everyone in this episode. It's packed with practical tips you can start using right now to begin experiencing the benefits of being at peak physical performance right now.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
WELL-OILED OPERATIONS: Learn how to remove yourself as the bottleneck of your successful growth and build a business that can run without you! www.welloiledoperations.com/register
MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider