Stacy Tuschl is joined by Brittni Winslow, the owner of Emerge Pediatric Therapy, a thriving occupational, speech, and physical therapy practice with three locations in North Carolina to discuss how to stop wearing multiple hats in business.
Brittni shares her journey of starting as a student in the company and working her way up to becoming the owner. She discusses the rapid expansion of the practice, the challenges of wearing multiple hats, and the importance of recognizing when to say “no”. Brittni also discusses the evolution of company culture as the team has grown from 20 to almost 70 employees and how she navigated role transitions and created new opportunities within the organization. Brittni's insights provide valuable lessons for business owners and leaders looking to manage growth and change while maintaining a strong company culture.
Also in this episode:
- Being driven by the need to serve more clients and growing waitlists.
- Running lean when expanding, especially during uncertain times like the COVID-19 pandemic, to avoid unnecessary expenses.
- Getting buy-in from team members when changing the company's direction or expanding.
- Redefining roles and responsibilities within the organization to accommodate expansion.
- Using visuals and open communication to navigate role changes within the company.
- The importance of making strategic decisions for the business and not trying to please everyone.
Subscribe To Well Oiled Operations with Stacy Tuschl:
Connect With Stacy Tuschl:
Work with Stacy Tuschl:
Join Stacy on her upcoming Masterclass: www.welloiledoperations.com/
Book A Call With Stacy: https://stacytuschl.
The Well Oiled Operations Program: https://stacytuschl.
All of our best freebies – Just for you!: https://stacytuschl.com/
About Stacy Tuschl And Well Oiled Operations:
As a best selling author, speaker, and successful business owner, I empower small business owners to thrive. Through my Well-Oiled Operations™ approach, I assist entrepreneurs in attracting customers, increasing profits, and finding personal happiness. My proven process helps students overcome challenges, reach their full potential, and establish self-sustaining ventures—all while maintaining a balanced life. You shouldn't sacrifice your well-being for your business; your business should enhance your life. I understand the worries and doubts you face, but trust me, your dreams can be realized. Let me guide you in transforming your local business into your ultimate vision, fostering tranquility, prosperity, and fulfillment.