Liz Wiseman everybody! This interview was definitely one of my favorites. I love that I have been able to speak with so many incredible authors on my show. I am an avid reader and when I finish a really good book, I need to talk to the person behind those words. Liz did not disappoint. She is a New York Times Best Selling Author, she has written many books but today we are talking her new book Multipliers. Liz has worked with Apple, ATT, Disney, Facebook, Microsoft, Nike, I mean…come on! This woman is a true POWERHOUSE.
I spoke with Liz about:
- What it takes to be a leader who is a multiplier
- How to build a culture of multipliers in the workplace
- Hiring and getting our moneys worth
- How to be a leader that gets your team to step up
- How to shape your team into big players
- What it looks like to be a diminishing leader
Check out our recommended reading list inside of your Well Oiled Operations portal! Liz's book definitely made the cut! I am so excited for you to hear this episode, we are thrilled to have her again for part 2 coming soon! Enjoy Liz Wiseman!
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.