On today's podcast I am sitting down with Susie Tomenchok, who works with individuals and organizations to unleash their negotiation guru for increased professional success. She believes that when people learn how to use negotiation strategies every day, they create more opportunities and walk away with a win when it matters most.
Susie learned negotiation skills on-the-job. She worked with Fortune 100 companies for the majority of her career where she lead a sales team closing a portfolio of business valued at more than $80 million annually. Clients include media companies like ESPN, Discovery, and Boeing.
In today's episode, we cover…
• Hidden negotiation opportunities in your business
• Reframing “no” as a starting point instead of an end
• Using the power of silence to close more clients
• Why it’s critical to “just ask” to accelerate your results
• A simple framework to unlock your creativity
Susie doesn't believe in using manipulation to get what you want and she shares with us how to do it and make it a win-win for everyone involved.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.