You know I'm all about systems. But how do they relate to creating confident employees? That's exactly what I'm going to dive into in today's episode.
This brilliant idea comes from a conference I attended recently. Even though I already implement so much system strategy, I chose to go to the systems breakout session because I always believe I can learn more and be even just a little bit better.
The system I'm sharing here proves that point.
3 important points on creating confident employees:
1. Promoting confidence also means encouraging problem solving. The strategy I'm sharing here outlines how to do both.
2. Why significant company values is critical for the success of this strategy.
3. What you need to evaluate about your own role in order to encourage ownership and accountability.
To receive a copy of potential values you can implement within your business, DM me (tag)StacyTuschl the word VALUES and I'll send it your way.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
WELL-OILED OPERATIONS: Learn how to remove yourself as the bottleneck of your successful growth and build a business that can run without you! www.welloiledoperations.com/register
MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider