Have a question about your business that’s been bothering you for a while?
Do you need expert advice before making big decisions about your business?
Is there something you need to know ASAP?
Then you’re in luck!
In this episode of the Well-Oiled Operations™ Podcast…
I answer some burning questions about doing business that will give you clarity and direction in your entrepreneurial journey.
Browse through the questions or topics that you might be wondering about…
And just hit play so you can listen as I tackle each topic one by one.
Let’s get started!
The Key Questions
- How do I prequalify leads before taking them on a call?
- How do I get value out of my highly-paid team members?
- Is it better to pay a lease or build a building for my business?
- How do I get out of the shiny object syndrome?
What You’ll Learn
- The best way to pitch a program to a client
- How to get the most value out of a growth plan
- Why is there more responsibility with higher-paid team members
- Tips on reducing costs in your first build
- Join our Protect Your Profit webinar click here.
- Book a consult with us
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.