Today we're talking all about entrepreneur burnout. First let me say, I've been a business owner for nearly 20 years. So of course I've experienced seasons of burnout.
Does this mean it's okay? No. It does mean the conversation around it needs to be normalized.
So that's exactly what I'm talking about here.
3 important takeaways about entrepreneur burnout:
1. To know what to do about it, first you have to know exactly what it is. I'm talking symptoms and how to know if you're experiencing entrepreneur burnout.
2. Once you identify that you're struggling, let's identify your next steps. Hint: it has very little to do with taking any actual action.
3. Most importantly you need to understand the catastrophic consequences of staying in burnout for too long.
Entrepreneur burnout is so much more than feeling tired. If this episode hits home for you, I encourage you to evaluate your situation and get help immediately. I'm offering some practical suggestions for you here too on what you can do to turn things around.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
WELL-OILED OPERATIONS: Learn how to remove yourself as the bottleneck of your successful growth and build a business that can run without you! www.welloiledoperations.com/register
MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider