We've all heard that you always want what you can't have. That's exactly the strategy your business can use to your advantage with exclusivity.
In today's episode, I'm giving you four ways you can achieve exclusivity no matter what type of business you have.
There are many advantages to exclusivity and within Foot Traffic we found that our programs rose in popularity and increased enrollment when we assigned them entry requirements.
Three key points about exclusivity for small businesses:
1. Let's get clear on exactly how exclusive you need to be. I'll give you my suggestions for best business practices when it comes to which products need an element of exclusivity.
2. How do you let people know about the exclusivity of your offers? I'll be sharing with you here the phrases and language you can use to announce the options customers have for working with your business.
3. What do you need to do to implement? Depending on what you sell there are different strategies you can use. I'll give you examples of what these look like and how to get started.
I'm sure that within this episode and the four ways to achieve exclusivity in your business mentioned here you'll find something that works for you.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
WELL-OILED OPERATIONS: Learn how to remove yourself as the bottleneck of your successful growth and build a business that can run without you! www.welloiledoperations.com/register
MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider