When I read in Ken Coleman’s book, From Paycheck to Purpose, “You can be a little uncomfortable for a little while or you can be terribly miserable every Monday for the rest of your life….” I knew I had to have him on the podcast.
It can be tempting to think as entrepreneurs, because we have our “dream job”, that we’re living our purpose. But are we really if we’re struggling to balance the budget or stressing over social media scheduling?
Listen in as I talk about these 3 important points with Ken:
1. How to find your sweet spot.
2. The 3 unique gifts your work must include to feel purposeful.
3. Effective strategies for networking and connections.
This conversation was so validating for me and I know you’ll take so much value from it too!
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider