In today’s episode, fellow entrepreneur Chalene Johnson shares her insight into what it means to focus on your zone of genius. As a small business owner, it can be easy to feel pulled in too many directions.
3 key points to listen for as we address the challenge of trying to do all the things:
- Why doing it all yourself is NOT the way to save money.
- The problem with “simply” following your passion.
- Real talk about working with family members.
You’re going to love this conversation with Chalene Johnson! I know after listening you’ll feel so confident about moving forward to make your big vision a reality.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
*Learn 10 Free or Low-Cost Ways To Drive More Traffic – During this 5-day virtual workshop, I will teach you how to create brand awareness and maximize your visibility without a huge marketing budget. https://www.5daytrafficbootcamp.com
* CONTENT MACHINE: Take one piece of content per week and turn it into daily micro-content. Get access here: https://stacytuschl.com/machine
* MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider