People are always asking how I move so quickly and how I get new offers to take off so fast. Today I'm going to break down what that looks like.
I pay to get things done quickly because the internet moves at lightning speed, marketing messages change, offers need to change. You've got to keep up or by the time you've implemented something that strategy is out of date.
In today's episode I'm sharing all the ways that I pay for speed and why I make it a priority to invest in my business.
Three key points to listen for:
1. Where I make the choices to be reserved with my budget and where I refuse to settle for the cheapest option.
2. One of the most important investments I make is in my own growth and learning. I'll share the resources I buy and why it's so important.
3. How investing in a team makes a huge difference in getting things done quickly if you know how to do it effectively.
I want this episode to shift your perspective away from being unable to afford outsourcing or investing in professional development. If you're not paying for the ability to grow faster, you're paying for it in lost revenue.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
WELL-OILED OPERATIONS: Learn how to remove yourself as the bottleneck of your successful growth and build a business that can run without you! www.welloiledoperations.com/register
MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider