Feeling confused about the most important small business metrics?
Many CEOs end up tracking tasks or responsibilities that don't really shed any light on the actual health and growth of the business. This mini training from our Facebook Live will change that so you are tracking the most important small business metrics that directly reflect your critical number.
Three key takeaways to look forward to:
1. The three most crucial areas in your business that need metrics.
2. How many items to track is reasonable.
3. Who needs to be responsible for metrics, how they get reported, and when.
Getting a handle on the most important small business metrics to track will get you well on your way to smoother operations and a clearer picture of where you need to adjust or revise your processes or marketing.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
WELL-OILED OPERATIONS: Learn how to remove yourself as the bottleneck of your successful growth and build a business that can run without you! www.welloiledoperations.com/register
MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider