Entrepreneurship can feel very lonely.
You might often find yourself carrying all the weight of your business on your shoulders.
After all, you’re probably the one that cares the most about your business, right?
While this may be true…
I’ve got some good news for you:
You don’t have to share the burden alone.
There are ways in which you can get better buy-in from your team members.
In this episode of the Foot Traffic Podcast, I share a special technique that improves buy-in and ensures your team cares about their work—and ultimately your business.
The Key Questions
- Why do some CEOs feel like their team is only in it for the money?
- How do we wow our team members?
- What happens when I compensate my team based on their performance?
- What are the ways I can reward my team members?
What You’ll Learn
- CEOs don’t have to do all the heavy lifting
- Let your team make money when you make money
- Set the bare minimum standard
- Actions worth incentivizing
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.