“The customer is always right.”
This is a basic lesson we usually learn right as we start our entrepreneurial journey.
But what if… They really aren’t right?
How can you make sure that you’re simply addressing your clients’ needs…
Instead of unknowingly allowing them to feel entitled?
Because the reality is, entitlement is not just an issue among team members.
Entitlement is also a big concern for clients since letting your clients feel – and stay – entitled can be bad for business.
If this is something you’re struggling with, we’ve got you covered.
In this episode of the Well-Oiled Operations™ Podcast, I’ll reveal to you everything you need to know about how to break client entitlement.
The Key Questions
- What is the difference between client and employee entitlement?
- How do I unknowingly allow entitlement among my clients?
- How do I combat client entitlement?
- How do I justify a price change to entitled clients?
What You’ll Learn
- The different areas of client entitlement
- How to remind people what they paid for, what they get, and what they don’t
- The key to breaking client entitlement
- The importance of looking within
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.